Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rugged Cross Designs

My brother has a business that incorporates someTHING he loves with someONE he loves...
the woods and Jesus!



The Vine and the Branches
1 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.  John 15:1-8.

These oak and vine crosses are simple and ruggedly beautiful...indoors or out.

They can be custom made to suit any need or location. The ones made recently are approximately 20 inches X 14 inches. Made on an oak tree cross using wild vines , they can hang on the wall but can be purchased with a stand as well. He's made an oversized one for their backyard that is 3 ft X 2 Ft. It hangs on a tree.

 He charges $25 for the smaller ones (20x14) but can customize a cross for your space and needs.  He can also ship anywhere in the U.S.

Two of Will's boys help with the heavy labor in making the crosses; Woodruff (4 yrs) is his “Vine Spotter” and Wilson (6 yrs) is the “Vine Puller”.

Drop me a comment or an email and I can put you in touch with Will...

post signature

No comments: