Friday, January 20, 2012

We're going to CHINA!!!!!

This message brought to you by the letters

&

 

I was gonna whisper that, because I can hardly believe it but how do you whisper on a screen?

Through some extraordinary hoop jumping and adoption acrobatics, our adoption agency was able to secure a Consulate Appointment for us on Friday morning (Chinatime--that's Thursday night here in the States)...it's all still whizzing around my head...our Travel Approval is on it's way but they were able to get a scan of it...which is all you need to confirm the appointment with the consulate.  Our TA should be in our hands tomorrow or Monday at the latest but by then I will already have plane tickets bought, baby!!!  We are leaving for Wuhan on the 2nd or 3rd of February...will meet Willa on the 6th and fly to Guangzhou on 10th.  We will have our CA on February 15th and head for home on the 17th!

I'm so excited, I can hardly think straight!

Off to plan our in-country travel, kid's itenerary, help throw a shower & 2 birthday parties!

post signature



18 comments:

Curt, Pam, Ryan and Carissa said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! We have friends locally that are just waiting for their TA but have been told they probably won't travel until mid Feb. So as you are leaving China with your third they will be getting there to meet their third. Praying all the details will fall in place smoothly.

Kathy said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! Can't wait to follow along to China with you. Good luck with all of the planning and packing that needs to be done. Congrats again.

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!!!!!! Might see you in GUZ!!!!

Hopingfor08

Lady Bud said...

Hooray! Yippee!
Best wishes on all the travel and paperwork, etc.
Love
Donna and all the Budjenskas

Vickey H said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad Miss Willa Jane is getting closer to your arms!!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Looks like you'll be back for Abigail's bday! ;o)

Janell

Anonymous said...

So HAPPY for you guys! I can't wait to follow along on your journey to Willa Jane! :) Praying for you all. Love April

Alan said...

Congratulations! We will see you in China, most likely...

Alan and Lindy

AshleyAnn said...

Congratulations!!!! Found you on RQ and can't wait to continue to follow your journey. Her name is beautiful.

Jenny said...

How exciting!!!!!! What happy CNY news! Can't wait to follow your journey.

Steff and Brian said...

Congratulations! We returned from China in Nov with Gladney. Their guides are great and you will have a great trip! I'll be following along!

Stephanie said...

WOOHOO! So happy for you!

Eva Domkowski said...

Congratulations, Tiffany!

I can't wait to see Willa Jane in your arms! Wuhan is near and dear to us, too. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yay!! What wonderful news! We were on Gladney's travel call with you guys. We are waiting on TA right now. SO excited you are leaving SOON!!!

Jenny C.
calcrew.wordpress.com

Ashley said...

Yipeee!
Cannot wait to get on that plane! AND be in GZ together!
Ashley

Unknown said...

Woo hoo...say hello to wuhan for us!

Cindy said...

Praise God!!!! I love it when prayers are answered. Tiffany I really admire you and your husbands faithful walk with the Lord...your family testimony is awesome!!

I will be praying for a safe trip. And for those arms to be holding that sweet baby soon!!

Hugs from Texas, Cindy Rick-Rack and Gingham

claire taylor said...

I am sooo very excited for you!

We have some dear friends who are on the same time line as you! They are adopting their 5th China kiddo, number 8 in all. I would love for you all to meet. I think you all would hit it off fantastically!

Their new little girl is about the same age as Willa. If you would like their contact info, I can pass it on. Just let me know.

Can not wait to follow your trip!

Love,
Claire bcmotaylor@yahoo.com