Thursday, January 19, 2012

16 years ago this morning...

Adams turned 16 at 1:28 AM this morning...
I am so proud to be his mama and I really can't believe it's been 16 years.


His most recent accomplishments include straight "a's" on his semester report card (including 2 AP classes!)...2 sports letters & an academic letter, achieving EAGLE!!!!, and balancing his life while staying reasonably easy to be around! 
His godfather has an UBER COOL trip planned in a few weeks to celebrate his birthday
 "Viva Las Vegas" style...

He tests for his driver's license tomorrow...(I think I am more excited than he is!)
and he has a party in his honor on Sunday with some of his closest buddies.

I can't imagine being more on top of the world than he is right now!

Pray a hedge of protection for this sweet boy if you get a chance...

God has BIG PLANS for this one!

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 16th Birthday Adams!!!!

Janell, Abigail & family