Sunday, November 27, 2011

raslin'

My Popsie would be so proud...he was THE WORLD"S BIGGEST RASLIN FAN!
(of course he was into WWWF--you know--buxom blondes and bleached hair and crazy costmes--I'm talkin' bout the wrestlers, y'all!)


Adams decided to take up high school wrestling this year as a Sophomore.  I was worried he's not mean enough or aggressive enough.  I was wrong...he's plenty aggressive, as it turns out.  But he's still the guy that offers his opponent a hand up off the mat and a "You ok?" when they're done...always the consumate Southern gentleman.

While he's a newbie to the sport...he 's wrestling JV & Varsity...he's doing well...learning more everyday, exhausted, sore, but NOT HUNGRY...thank goodness.  Anyone involved in wrestling knows how hungry the boys get when they're watching their calories --trying to make weight before a match...
BUT NOT ADAMS...
As the team's only heavyweight...he can eat all he wants. 
(& that makes for a happy teenaged boy!)

post signature

No comments: