Friday, November 25, 2011

dressed for the season!

So...I spent Black Friday in front of my sewing machine preparing my children's Christmas finery...and ironing Christmas hand-me-downs so they'll be ready to wear.  SInce Ruby wears a uniform most days to school, I focused more on Grady.  He has 3 nice, smocked, dressy outfits and several t--shirts...
the "Gingerbread daddy tie" shirt

the manger...my personal favorite cuz it all comes down to this, right?

peace reindeer

and this ribbon tree...I know it's a little sissyfied...but it matches his sisters, sorta.

Ruby's matches her be-ribboned skirt I made a few weeks back

and this jolly little number...paired with leggings...sweet!
post signature

1 comment:

Curt, Pam, Ryan and Carissa said...

Super cute!! I was going to go to the store tomorrow and get some ribbon to match her adorable skirt you made and make a shirt just like the one you made. I had that in mind and then I saw that you did it too.