Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Awesome Giveaway at NiHao Y'all

Ni Hao Y'all

For the next 30 days, Stephanie over at NiHao Y'all is giving away some AMAZING gifts and goodies!
~
Stephanie is an amazing mama who unbeknownst to her, really aided us in our research on clubbed feet while we were waiting to bring Grady home. She has almost 10 kiddos (bringing Poppy home in a few months- don'tcha LOVE that name?), is a military wife, and is also an integral part of An Orphan's Wish...you can find that button to the right...> ( Go check 'em out- I write their blog along with a friend in NC.) She is a HUGE advocate for orphans and special needs education.
~
So anyway- REALLY NEAT stuff--I almost kept this little secret to myself--the stuff and her website is THAT good...but thought I would share, share, share...in the spirit of the season!

post signature

No comments: