Friday, November 5, 2010

'Tis the Season...

At least I waited for the Halloween decorations to come down...
who am I kidding? I didn't put any up in the first place!
But here are the first of several Christmas outfits I've made for the littles.

I Love traditional red & green but this fabric called out to me and I couldn't resist.

Ruby's is a simple Holly A-line dress with a (dingy) white blouse underneath. I'll probably let her wear some aqua leggings as well and a turtleneck on cold days.
(Haven't seen any of THOSE yet this year)

Grady's tee has some fussy-cut trees I stitched around for fun and then the pants have a polka dot cuff to tie in with Ruby's dress ruffle.


I have a sneaky feeling these will be too long once Grady's casts come off on Monday--that's ok- we'll just roll 'em up one more.

I just love a ruffle!
post signature

3 comments:

Curt, Pam, Ryan and Carissa said...

Soooo Cute!! Do you take orders - LOL!! I so wish I had 1/2 your talent. Ruby's outfits are adorable!!

Cindy said...

So Cute!! You really are creative! Those family pictures will be adorable.

Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Sammy said...

I'm so jealous of people that can make such cool stuff!