Sunday, October 17, 2010

Halloween Cuteness







I made these little outfits up yesterday morning for our visit to the pumpkin patch....but I kept them simple so we can wear them well into November for Thanksgiving...since I got such a late start and all. I LOVE it when they can match and they were BOTH really into it. ( I also got a head start on some Christmas clothes...but I'll save those for later!)
I'll share more of the pumpkin patch later...we saw some strange gourds....

post signature

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Look at those two cute little pumpkins! I'm so impressed with your creative abilities!

Curt, Pam, Ryan and Carissa said...

Super cute outfits. When are you making more to sell - Hint Hint!! By the way, I get multiple compliments every time Carissa wears her denim jacket you embelished for me. I wish I had 1/2 your talent!!

Callahan Crew said...

Do you have a preferred place to buy your solid color t-shirts? They look like a nice thick quality.