We 've had so many fun things going on around here lately that I'be barely had time to post but here are some shots from our recent visit to the pumpkin patch --a "Clamos" Family Tradition.
Fate, Reames, Ruby, Sarah Beth, MaggieRuth, Grady, Adams
(posing while they still had patience with me)
There were TONS of little bitty kids being pulled in wagons and Adams & Sarah Beth decided they wanted some of that action as well. ummm---Adams is 6'2'' and weighs... ALOT.

"I just can't decide which ONE, mama!"


we named this one the teenage zombie pumpkin because of all the "zits"

This one was the "European Shoulder Bag " pumpkin
(from the progressive insurance commercial with the guy holding a purse his wife gave him)

Mr. Skinny

This was the "balloon art " gourd--Reames was giving it a little blow--also known as the jazz horn pumpkin.

the "mysterious Ruby pumpkin"

what a motley crew of pumpkin punks, I have.

Yeah- they's HAD IT with my portrait taking.

Grady was DONE, too.

1 comment:
Oh I love pumpkin patches. I saw some there we don't have down here. The kids are so cute!!
Love the family pictures.
Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham
Post a Comment