Saturday, October 16, 2010

Scenes from Homecoming Spirit Week at CHS


CHS celebrated their Homecoming all week with different contests for the students at lunch time and dress up theme days. I was amazed at the creativity and bravado these kids showed--not only was it COOL to dress up and participate... it was so NOT COOL not to. The big game was last night and the dance is tonight. I have volunteered to clean up after but I doubt I'll get my camera to that event--Adams would shoot me. But he DID allow me some quick poses this past week.


Nerds vs Jocks...

Adams is the only kid I know who can carry off being BOTH a nerd AND a jock.

His "Smartie Pants"--the candy barely made it past 3rd block.


and of course the pocket full of pens.

Tacky Day

-- love the shoes!


as always...CHS SPIRIT!!!



GOOOO BLUE DEVILS!!!

ready for the day!!

Monday--Nerds & Jocks
Tuesday--70's
Wednesday--Tacky
Thursday--Hollywood
Friday--CHS Spirit
<><><><><><><><>
One more thing--so proud of this kid...straight A's for first quarter of high school!

post signature


No comments: