Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summer Camp and the livin' is EASY!!

Yikes, MR- What'd they do to your hair? (far left)
The RC headed for the pool
AC at a campout on Lavender Mountain
My Precious husband was sooo proud of his packing abilities that HE insisted i take a picture!

The kids have been gone a week now and seem to be having a ball. We've received postcards and everyone is having a blast. Will & I have enjoyed several date nights (with the LE in tow of course) and I have accomplished several project including a 4th of July dress (that was too big so she'll wear it next year) and a bunch of cleaning out and scrapbooking. I'm hoping to finish a quilt top for LE this week and maybe a few other things. I AM starting to miss my brood. A week is long enough for me but I know the kidlets will come home full of songs and stories from their escapades at Winshape.
Just thought you might enjoy a little camp update!


post signature

No comments: