Like she needs more clothes, right? But, I couldn't resist this Asian doll fabric so I made a tiny pair of capris and appliqued some dolls on the peasant blouse, and ta dah! I used Children's Corner 'Jackson' for the pants and Simplicity 5118 (modified) for the top. For the applique--I just cut 'em out and zigzagged 'em on. (There's also one on the back) Cute, huh?
BTW- LE has a new admirer...Josiah Hord has apparently been coming to visit her in the church nursery and asked his mom when they could have her over to watch a movie! Josiah is around 3 (I think) and the cutest little man around. We definitely approve of the match, but it will have to wait a few years (say, 16?)

2 comments:
CUTE!!!! Where did you find the fabric?? I've been looking for material but haven't found any I like. Of course, I don't sew, I try to get mil to sew for me, ha ha (doesn't always work though).
Tell LE HI from her "sister"!
Janell
That fabric is perfectly adorable! I need a little girl to make clothes for!!
Post a Comment