Easter was even more fun this year with our little sister home...although I think she was a bit confounded by the plastic eggs scattered on the ground ...picking them up..."What? There's a treat on the inside? But I thought you wouldn't let me have candy? Oh- it's ok for today? But I'd rather have the plastic egg...I have to give that part back? You guys are crazy!" is what she seemd to be thinking...
arriving at Meme's for lunch
reames and his bowtie
dressed for the hunt after lunch
oops- out of order...here's the whole crew right after church.
Cousin John making sure Willa hasn't found a golden egg....finds some easter eggs.
We celebrated Easter morning with baskets of goodies and Spring treats...
He is risen!!!!
He is risen, indeed!!!!
sisters...no words.
WillaJ was impressed...check out that expression.
Mama secretly wrote on some of the eggs so there would be a surprise after they were colored.
lots of dyed easter eggs = MANY deviled eggs...unfortunately those didn't last long enough for a photo.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! We need to meet for a playdate once school is out!
Laura
Post a Comment