Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Backing up a bit...

Since I am amazed that anyone besides my mama reads this blog- I am surprised and pleased that it has been missed in my absence...life's been a bit crazy around here but I think I am back now...computer FIXED...my life has reached it's new normal...my brain is as ordered as it is going to get...pictures are all uploaded from camera and phone...I think we're good to go...no excuses.

So- backing up to February...the day after we got home from China, Adams (our oldest at 16) was whisked off by his AMAZING godfather to Las Vegas to celebrate his big milestone (16th birthday) in the entertainment capitol of the world...PG rated, of course!


they went ATV riding out in the desert...

walked out over the Grand Canyon on the Sky walk...

got to do the dam tour at Hoover Dam...

saw the Vegas skyline...

and of course a stop at the infamous pawn shop of TV fame was in order...

visited the Luxor...

hung out like only a Godfather and godson can...

saw the Beatles show...

saw David Copperfield....

enjoyed some more scenery...

and then were whisked back home in a Hummer limo...to the airport anyway.

I swear the kid packed more than the two tshirts and jacket you see in these pictures...I just don't think he wore them!  It was a wild and fun packed weekend that I know Adams will never forget!  We are blessed by such sweet friends --folks who really care about our kids.  Thanks, Tripp--you ROCK!
post signature

No comments: