Monday, November 21, 2011

checkin' things off the list

Well- we are not-so-patiently-waiting for our i800 approval but everything is running right on target to get TA just after the New Year...and we could travel as soon as 2 weeks later...I really think we will go the beginning of February but none the less...I am starting to make plans and get serious about the details of leaving our 5 kids behind. 

That said...one of the "things" on my list was to make some small cards with our contact information on them to hand out to families we meet both here and in China that we would like to stay in touch with.  I've done this with each of our adoptions but always paid someone to make them for me...not this time...frugality is the name of the game these days so I used my CM scrapbooking software and designed these...then took them to the print shop.  (cost: 52 cards for $17)

In real life- they are about 3 inches square...aren't they cute?

Just had to share...now--who wants the first one?


post signature

5 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

They are adorable!!!

lpiccoli said...

Cuuuuute!

Anonymous said...

Me, Me, I want the first one! They are adorable, Tiffany!

Anonymous said...

Got so excited above,
that I forgot to sign my name...;)
hollym.:)

2barcos said...

These are absolutely darling! I am really trying not to covet your talent! Do you think I could pull off something like this by next week?

Now that I think about it, how come I never got a card in China?