Monday, October 24, 2011

a place to rest her curly little head...

WillaJane's bed is ready.  I finished her quilt a few days ago.


And her brother and sister keep tucking babies into her nest...maybe to keep it warm until she comes home...or maybe to keep her company when she finally gets here.

We talk about WillaJane ALL. THE. TIME.  They ask me what she might be doing at all hours of the day and always talk about how she will fit into our every family activity...what she will wear, where she will sit.  I really thought Grady would be too young to "get" that he has a sister on the way...WRONG...he so totally gets it.  He asked me today if he could marry WJ...I said nope--so he said, "Fine- I marry Sawah Peese."

WJ--come home soon?  We can't wait to snuggle you!
post signature

2 comments:

Curt, Pam, Ryan and Carissa said...

Love her cute little bed and the colors too!! Praying her home soon!!

Cindy said...

You are going to make a little girl so happy!! Love the colors.

Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham