Thursday, October 13, 2011

can I have a drumroll please?

speechless . . .

OH

MY

SWEET

GOODNESS!!!!


what a dumplin'!
  And yes- I must be the only mama to have 2 precious daughters from China with
CURLY HAIR!!!!!

How am I ever going to make it to February/March?


post signature

8 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I dont know HOW you are going to make it!!! I would be dying to squeeze those precious cheeks!!!!!!

Ashley said...

She is adorable ~ I love how she is holding her hands . . . just like a princess. I agree with Sarah, those cheeks are precious and oh so kissable. I do NOT know how you will wait. How about we go and just wait in China????? Things will be just fine here!

Thrilled for your pictures!!!!
Ashley

Erin Martin said...

She is too too cute! Her picture really jumped out at me the first time I saw it on the Gladney site, but she just keeps getting more adorable!

Curt, Pam, Ryan and Carissa said...

She just a doll!! And yes, how did you end up with both of your China dolls having curly hair - LOL!! Can't wait to see pics with her family and a big smile on her face.

Cindy said...

AWWWWWWWWWW...I am in love!! She is precious. Oh Girl you have way more patience than I do. She has been at the top of my prayer list...a picture makes her so real!! She will fit in perfectly with your family curls and all..!!!!

Thanks for sharing her with us. Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

oh yeah ...LOVE your page design...so cute!

Unknown said...

She is just beautiful. I recognize those Wuhan Orphanage Columns in the background.

lpiccoli said...

Tiffany, she is ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Kendra said...

She is just ADORABLE! :) Nothing like getting updated pictures...makes the wait a little less painful. :)