Saturday, October 15, 2011

Home base


I heart Pinterest...


For those of us with skads of kids and multiple schedules...I caught 8x10 frames on sale at Hobby Lobby today and raided my old stash of scrapbook paper (cuz I switched to digital) along with some black letter stickers and ...
tada...
Now- when the hubby asks what we have going on today--he can see for himself without stealing my ipad.

Tip- place the stickers on the outside of the glass and then you can easily change the paper out of the frames to suit the season or your mood!

PS- I originally saw this on Pinterest but they used one of those all in one collage frames...I thought the spaces were too small for my big ol' family.

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

saw you followed our blog and wanted to check yours out as well. so sweet- the pics of your daughter waiting in china... this waiting is a tough stage, isn't it?! love your creative posts, too, like this one. what a cute idea with the days of the week! blessings to you and your lovely family... haley in florida

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love it!! This might be great for us too!! Very creative!