Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I don't think she misses us a bit...

Mags has been away at camp for over a week and we miss her dearly!  
 
 Sassin' it up on the Winshapr catwalk!

 I got a post card from her the other day with a sketch of her frizzy head and a complaint about the humidity.  She's so funny!
I know you can't see them very well but  a few of the girls in this picture above are wearing fake mustaches--that Mags provided---little comedian!

 He counselor wrote me card as well to tell me that Mags is the first one to volunteer to pray for the group at different times throughout their day...I love this kid!
that's her on the left.

then on the right!

fearless!


 I know these are tiny but I swiped them from the Winshape site and just had to give you a glimpse---don't worry I will be buying the original sizes!

We pick her up on Friday morning and I can't wait to see her face!  I'm always amazed at how much more mature she seems after she's been away from us at camp...growing up..sniff sniff.


post signature

No comments: