Monday, February 21, 2011

started weight watchers


I am trying to hold myself accountable...so...while I won't share with you what the scale said this morning when I climbed on...I WILL tell you it breathed a huge sigh if relief when I climbed off!

For a plethora of reasons, I have finally reached THAT PLACE and I think I have finally found my "WANT TO" in this battle of my bulge. It's no secret--I have definitely added some pounds to my frame as we've added children to our brood...but I can't claim all of this as "baby weight". It's time to get down and dirty and commit to moving more, eating better, and getting rid of the stronghold I've allowed food to have over me.

So- I intend to share my trials and tribulations as I get to a healthier me...right here...but don't expect me to give you any cold hard numbers on where I started...that would just be too painful..for now anyway.
I weighed and measured all my parts this morning and then burned the post it note I'd written it all down on...it's between me and the online WW gurus.

I want to share a wonderful book I've been reading...maybe tomorrow....all about cravings.

SO- nighty night --I'm off to figure out what I can eat with my remaining 8 ww points!

post signature

No comments: