Monday, February 21, 2011

January Birthday Recap

I know I'm waaaaay late sharing these but I would be remiss if I didn't document three of the birthdays in our family. Forgive me if they're a bit out of order.

This is Bennie the Clown

He joined us at St. Thomas to help us celebrate Ruby's 4th & Grady's 3rd birthday with ALL of their classmates. He was awesome...he sang songs, did a little magic, and was just a lot of fun!

Even Mags was in on the fun!

(Notice how Ruby's feet are completely OFF the ground in the shot below--

she was INTO it!)

oops- I should mention it was also Pajama Day at St. Thomas so all the kids were REALLY wound up from the day's festivities...plus that's why they all have their jammies on.


After the clown act, we headed for the playground to play and enjoy cupcakes...
here's Grady is with his best buddy, Sarah!

and here's Ruby showing off how she can swing all by herself!

BIG GIRL!!

Getting ready to sing THE SONG.

Here we are at Fudrucker's (Adams' choice for the family get together)
(This is Kaci & I with all of the grands except baby Walter who was toddling around somewhere)

and we wrap this recap up with the FIRST birthday cake of the year- eaten on New Year's Day Morning with the Clamos clan.


post signature

No comments: