Hughey, Crissy, & Meilin, that is...
(Meilin had a small mishap and was caught hanging in the tree--oops!)
Rubes and Gatorade didn't quite know what to think...we'd been building up to the elves' visit for a few days so when she saw them this morning...ever the realist...
she said, "Oh- they're not real!"
But I convinced her that I had NOTHING to do with them showing up under our tree...with a new nativity set...She will soon see just how much trouble they can make all by themselves.
Not real?!?!?
oh- you just wait!
But I convinced her that I had NOTHING to do with them showing up under our tree...with a new nativity set...She will soon see just how much trouble they can make all by themselves.Not real?!?!?
oh- you just wait!
(they do enough damage without ANY help from the North Pole!
--but thanks anyway, Santa!)


No comments:
Post a Comment