This is my new favorite quick outfit...and I drafted it myself! It's just a pillowcase version of a jumper with legs. QUICK!!Sorry my model was not cooperating -- goofy girl.
This is my new favorite quick outfit...and I drafted it myself! It's just a pillowcase version of a jumper with legs. QUICK!!"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
--C. S. Lewis
2 comments:
Love it!! Have never seen anything like it!! You could sell these - Hint, Hint!!
I bet her face is priceless in this picture..lol
Cute outfit. You are sooo creative!!
I started sewing this afternoon..and my bottom bobin is sooo messed up. I don't know what I am doing wrong. This is so frustrating. My White sewing machine worked flawlessly for 29 years then something major brok and I got a Brother..Yuck!!! I so need a new machine that will work! What do you use?
Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham
Post a Comment