Thursday, September 23, 2010

A cooperative effort...aka "How many kids does it take to wash a dog?"

a little tooth brushing

some discussion on the technique


more tooth brushing


"I am too good for this."



The assignment: Wash a very stinky dog.
The Team Members: Mags & Reames
Consultants on the project: Kennedy, Mary Katherine, Ruby, & Grady
Wow- who knew it would be such shenanigans to clean our old lab, Amos. But, it HAS been awhile since his last official bath...I don't think a romp through the sprinkler counts. I had to chuckle at the audience that gathered to view the festivities. The way they were all so raptly entertained was too cute so we passed around some popsicles and bug spray and settled in for the show!

post signature

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Could I have your address please? I'll be shipping a very stinky Golden Retriever to your house this weekend...

Cindy said...

Oh Kristi..Tiffany's family needs a horse to wash..I would love to see that!! I have several she can borrow!!

The poor dog is really giving some looks..lol

Hugs..Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Tiffany said...

You guys are too funny- actually we get our chance at a horse once a week when Mags goes to riding lessons...he stands still and behaves, though!