Friday, September 24, 2010

The Clark's Special Friend

This is Miss Anna Jo.

She is our fairy Godmother.

She ALWAYS has lollipops in her purse.

She ALWAYS has a smile and a hug for my children.

She NEVER tells me bad news about their behavior.

She ALWAYS spoils them rotten.


We are so very blessed to call her prayer warrior, friend, fan, preschool teacher, and amazing honorary member of the Clark family.


We LOVE LOVE LOVE her to pieces!




post signature

2 comments:

Cindy said...

My grandchildren are being raised 8 hrs from me..it is so hard for me..but I Praise God for the "Grandmother" figures in the church that have spoiled them..hugged them..sang with them..and loved my grandbabies.I know without their help..Wendy would struggle..so there is no jealousy on my part..I love them also!!

Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Every family needs a Miss Anna Jo.

I plan to do some shopping for my adult daughter and daughter-in-law...

Blessings,
Robbie from the COP yahoo group