Dan, "Della Rosa", & Gary...he can sell you a chance to "see the world"~~in the Navy.
Mags on top of the world!
My 3 Bigs
Adams
Reames
MaggieRuth
Will, Charlie, & Kevin--studying a medical file.
4 of the Jiangsu girls--Ruby, Gabby, Tian, & Abby.
I love this man!
Tian & Ruby- sweet sisters!



Josh Hall with Ruby
Liz...might have a new one on the way? fingers crossed, my friend.



We spent a week with some of our dearest friends recently and I am still reminiscing over all the laughter and stories we shared. This is the group we traveled to China with back in January '08 to get Ruby. All of the families with us adopted special needs girls and it is so cool to come back together and see how they are growing up. One of the moms said she loved this group so much and meeting back up with them is like a "family reunion without the issues". I so agree. We all met back up and re-connected like we'd seen eachother all the time over the last 2 1/2 years. Not so- I hadn't seen some of them since we'd tearfully parted ways in the airport in China on the way home.
`
Our group is growing- Of the 9 families present- 2 have recently brought home more children through adoption from China and Ethiopia. And 3 more are in process. I can't WAIT to see these new children home with their families next year!
`We sure enjoyed our time with all of you and treasure the friendships we have.
I can't wait to meet up again and exchange some more laughs--anyone up for a game of Nertz? And here's to hoping NONE of us is ever able to top Gary's most embarrassing story!
I can't wait to meet up again and exchange some more laughs--anyone up for a game of Nertz? And here's to hoping NONE of us is ever able to top Gary's most embarrassing story!


2 comments:
Oh Tiffany, the reunion looks like it was so much fun!! Everyone is growing up so well and happy! I am so glad you all had such a lovely time together. I wish our group had stuck together like yours.
okay....so my butt is big but not THAT big....it has part of Zoe's shirt where mine ends so it's part her!!! had to point that one out right away!
miss you guys! wish we could just meet every other month or so...it went too fast and was just way too fun!!
Liz
Post a Comment