these are the gifts we'll take to China along with a TON of meds we are taking for "An Orphan's Wish" Special Needs Care Home in Guilin.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So EXCITED!!!!!
It's almost time to switch over to our travel blog..we will update that site as we travel to China
Here's the address:
www.gritsngrace.org
there IS a password so shoot me an email for that.
Love you guys- and pray for a safe journey and peaceful transition as we add a precious child to our crew!

3 comments:
Hi Tiffany. I can't find your email right now but I want to follow. Can you add me to the travel blog?
I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!
Thank you.
Sivje
sivjegoose@sbcglobal.net
Hi Tiffany!
Yeah! Can't believe it's almost time!! Please let me know the password - I definitely want to follow along!
Wishing safe travels!
Blessings,
jennifer
jlopressey@yahoo.com
I am so excited for you all too! can't wait to follow your journey!!!
Blessings!
Post a Comment