Monday, March 1, 2010

naked girls and punky skirts

the weather here today is sooo nice-- you didn't think I'd make a 3 year old stand out naked in the cold for a photo session, did you?

love me some belly!!!

sassy....spunky...

the big girl kept her shirt on!


The whole time I was sewing these- I kept thinking...."Gee- these will make great costumes next Halloween!" I have been inspired to sew some pretty funky clothes by this new book ...Sewing Clothes Kids Love. The colors, jumble of patterns and trims will make you drool and think very European.
Hope you get inspired...the nice thing about this book is there are no rules to putting fabrics together...it all works!!!

post signature


2 comments:

Heather said...

Ohhh, how I love me some belly also!!! What precious skirts!! Let us know if you need someone to pass along the hand-me-downs to! :)

Jona Giammalva said...

That skirt is fantastic (love all the color and texture in it) and your daughter is a DOLL!!