"

I know you have all been waiting anxiously for these and I'm sorry I made you wait ALLLL day. I was kinda busy between the zillion calls I had to make, the allergy shot for Mags, and hearing the author Greg Mortenson speak...so I finally got around to posting these.
~
Isn't he YUMMY????
(my son...NOT Greg Mortenson...although he's a nice dude and all...)
~
Now- I know it seems like I am constantly sharing pictures of this little guy--it feels that way to me, anyway, because we had 2...count 'em...TWO pictures of Ruby while we were waiting to go get her...Given- we didn't wait as long to travel for her but even so- I have very few pictures of her first year in this world. Grady has loving foster parents and is in a "Half the Sky" Foundation program that makes sure to record his life on film and in written documentation so we will have a full history of when he cut his first tooth to his nap and eating schedule. SO blessed.
~
Now that we have LOA- we can start thinking about our plans for the Summer...To all my old travel buddies--I was worried we wouldn't make the reunion but now I'm looking forward to seeing all of you again!!!! With GRADY!!! And RUBY!!! ( and Ruby is gearing up for some swimming again this summer! we're thinking syncronized and diving by then! ;0) ) and ADAMS!!! and REAMES!!!! and MAGGIERUTH!!! and WILL!!!!
Man- are you sure there's room?
~
Can't wait!
******************************************
Silly me called the agency to ask why they didn't send the measurements I requested--THEY DID! at the end of the last email of photos--I was so spastic, I missed them so here is the latest:
Height 86cm or 33.9 inches
Weight - no information given
head 46cm or 18.1 inches
chest 48cm or 18.9 inches
foot 11cm or 4.3 inches
8 upper teeth & 8 lower teeth
"Zhen Ao's development is normal,he is active,likes to play outdoor,likes to play games with the other children,likes watching TV,listening to the music and drawing."
Weight - no information given
head 46cm or 18.1 inches
chest 48cm or 18.9 inches
foot 11cm or 4.3 inches
8 upper teeth & 8 lower teeth
"Zhen Ao's development is normal,he is active,likes to play outdoor,likes to play games with the other children,likes watching TV,listening to the music and drawing."
3 comments:
He is ADORABLE!!! We just sent a care package and so hoping for pics soon!!! Blessings and thanks for sharing!!!
he is DELICIOUS!!!!!! what a doll!!! It's funny to see him standing and looking so scrawny when all those layers makes him look so pudgy! can't wait to see you holding him. Just pack and go now! they won't mind!!!!
AWWWWWW! He's just too cute!!!! Can't wait to see him in your arms!
Post a Comment