To those of you IN THE KNOW-- you know that LID means China has our paperwork in hand and we are on to the next phase of waiting. I know, it's hard to get excited about more waiting but at least now we're waiting on a DIFFERENT piece of paperwork...every little step gets us closer to Grady!
Our LID is 1/19/10-- another red thread is that
1/19 is our oldest son's birthday. God is so good!
4 comments:
HIP HIP HURRAY!! Maybe TA will come on Abigail's bday? ha ha, when's the next family event/date so you know when the next red thread will appear? ;o)
Wonderful, Tiffany!! One more wait down!!:) And a little bit closer to your baby boy!
hollym.hm78@juno
Hey Tif,
I don't know if you can, but if so, could you remove the oops at the end of my name on the above post?
Also, I'm praying for sweet Selam and her new family. I was so happy for the family but my heart just hurts for Selam and what she must be feeling.:(
hollym.
Yippeeee!!!! So excited for you - getting closer to that journey to China to squeeze your sweet boy forever!!
Post a Comment