Saturday, February 6, 2010

GRADY'S BIRTHDAY PICTURES!!!!!!

Grady is on the left feeding cake to his foster brother.

so independent

sharing cake with the children in the orphanage

OMG- he is so beautiful!!!
(on the right)

they seem to be enjoying it!

oh that lip!

the whole foster family

This is Grady's foster mother...she looks so caring and gentle and patient.

a Chinese birthday cake

check out his expressive eyebrows!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These pictures arrived in my email box Saturday night. I was breathless with anticipation as I waited for Will to join me before I opened the file. I am still in awe at how perfect and beautiful he is...but I am also heartbroken to see my boy so somber on his birthday. A mama wants to see her child happy on his birthday and that is my fervent hope for his 3rd birthday...that he is happy and carefree and no longer carrying the weight of the world on his tiny little shoulders. Oh what a party it will be next year.

post signature


4 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Grady! So glad to see you have your LID. Praying for a speedy LOA so you can get that boy in your arms!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tif,
Grady will surely smile when he's in his Forever Momma's arms!

I really think that he looks like Ruby girl!
Take care,
hollym.

TJWright said...

BIG party next year? Hmmm, Abigail and I may just have to make two trips to GA - our Nov. trip and then another one in Jan. for the BIG party! ;o)

Jennifer and Matt said...

Tiffany,
He is absolutely precious! I love the 2nd & 4th pictures especially. He really reminds me of our Michael - a little man. I pray that your LOA comes quickly. I know how hard this wait is. Just think how special next year's birthday will be!! He'll be smiling from ear to ear!
Blessings,
Jennifer