Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chinese New year Party @ St. Thomas

the little empress was happy to be all dressed up!

Sandra & AnnaJo LOVE Miss Ruby

So glad we have Ruby home to keep our minds off of Grady waiting in China


lots of lanterns




St Thomas Day School had it's very first (but certainly not last) Chinese New Year Party yesterday. Ruby brought treats and books to share along with Grady's culture quilt and we enjoyed a lunch of fried rice, mandarin oranges, & sweet and sour chicken. Ruby wore her pink qi poa and we decorated the room with Chinese lanterns. I'm not sure how much the kids got out of it but Ruby certainly enjoyed her moment to share.


post signature


1 comment:

TJWright said...

You better leave now to get here in time for Abigail's preschool CNY on Friday - I need HELP!!!!!!!!!!! :o) I have a book to read, craft, fried rice, chopsticks and that's about it. I guess they plan to fish for valentines and play heart bingo too.