



Well- we had to delay the party a few weeks back due to some crazy COLD weather (can you imagine- it's January for Pete's sake) so Ruby now believes her birthDAY is the whole month of January. So- many of her sweet friends came over to play on Saturday and enjoy her new swingset and some cake. It was fun and I was tired when it ended. Thanks everyone for sharing Ruby's special day!

5 comments:
What a gorgeous birthday girl!!!
I love the Chinese Lantern theme.
Where did you get the embroidery design? I really like it.
Happy Birthday Ruby!!! She looks so cute, and oh my the cake was wondeful!!!! I see you guys know natalie. We met her at a basketball game ay the YMCA two weeks ago!!!!!
Laura
Happy 3rd Birthday, sweet Ruby!! :)
What a nice party for your littlest girl, Tiffany!
hollym.
What an awesome birthday! The cake is so pretty. I love the lantern theme. Do you mind sharing where you got the monogram from? I have looked for one for my little girl, but I have only been able to find one with 1, 2 or 4 lanterns.
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!!! Looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see you all, plus Grady in TN!
Jenny
Post a Comment