My Omi was over for a visit last night and she was teaching Ruby a new German bouncing game. (Think "Ride a little horsey down to town, ride a little horsey-don't fall down")
They were so cute that I video'ed them...I never think to switch my camera over to video but I am going to try to do it more often. Precious!
PS-Ruby sure is getting a dose of languages lately--the kids speak Spanish to her, we do a little Mandarin, German, and of course Southern English. Let me tell you- she has the STRANGEST accent!
3 comments:
I could just squeeze the puddin out of that little Ruby girl!! What a doll baby. Gram is pretty cute, too!
Have a Happy Day!
hollym.
My sweet niece....I will show Omi this tonight. Your are a wonderful Daughter, Granddaughter and Mom .This is so terrific and touching and omi will remember this, like me, Tears of joy.Love you,
Aunt "B"
I can't believe how long her hair has gotten! Not sure how I feel seeing her look like such a big girl....she is a baby in my mind!! That is a precious video! Not sure, however, how enjoyed that more, Omi or Ruby! :)
Love to you all, heather
Post a Comment