I was going to ask about a sneak peak but you beat me to it. Now if we can just see the rest of it. ha ha!! Are they done or area you just getting started??
OOHHHHH.....I can hardly wait to see everyone! The "sneak peak" is adorable so I'm sure the whole dress will be. All our girls will look heavenly in them.
okay....too funny! Zoe is so excited when she saw the panda and material and I said she will be getting a dress made from it. She is asking if "he's making it now" and if "he's going to wrap it for her" (since it's a present). She's so very excited at the idea of going to Chicago, swimming and getting a "present"!!!! Can't wait to see you all
As a busy mama of six mischevious children, I try to maintain some sanity through sewing, crafting,& reading. I never dreamed i would be so blessed to have such a precious family and am totally fulfilled in the care and keeping of it. I am 40, a wife who is crazy in love with her prince, & a daughter of the King... loving life! We have a HUGE heart for children & adoption and try to ACT on it! Our children are: son AC-16 yrs, son RC-14 yrs, daughter MR-12 yrs, daughter ...ALL homegrown...RF-5 yrs, son GF-4 yrs, and WJ-2 1/2 yrs ...ALL adopted w/special needs from China.
GIGATT
6 comments:
No fair! I want to see them!!!
Tiffany, have a great time in Chicago!!
I was going to ask about a sneak peak but you beat me to it. Now if we can just see the rest of it. ha ha!! Are they done or area you just getting started??
See you in Chicago !!!!
They look adorable so far!!!! Can't wait to see you all!
Jenny
OOHHHHH.....I can hardly wait to see everyone! The "sneak peak" is adorable so I'm sure the whole dress will be. All our girls will look heavenly in them.
See you soon!
Oh you tease - they do look adorable already though!! We are so excited to see everyone and the girls are going to look soooo cute all dressed up!
See you in 10 days!!
okay....too funny! Zoe is so excited when she saw the panda and material and I said she will be getting a dress made from it. She is asking if "he's making it now" and if "he's going to wrap it for her" (since it's a present). She's so very excited at the idea of going to Chicago, swimming and getting a "present"!!!! Can't wait to see you all
Love
Liz
Post a Comment