A piece of advice...
ALWAYS look to make sure ALL the doors on your vehicle are CLOSED BEFORE you pull out of the garage.
There is now a huge dent/gash in one of the columns in our garage and the door will not open without making a gutwrenching squeal and a noise that is reminiscent of a gunshot. Forget casually emerging from your car during a quick stop at Publix...the whole parking lot knows you are there.
This definitely falls under "Dumb Blonde Tricks"
and the estimate to repair the damage? (you mean other than my immense humiliation?)
$2316.15
(thank goodness for insurance deductibles??)

1 comment:
Oh Tiffany, I am sorry. And for the record, I never really thought of you as blond.....more of a redhead.
But a girl like you does not need a quiet car, right? I totally think having a loud noise to draw attention to your entrance sets up your audience so much better.......but maybe that is just me! heehee!!! Well at least I prefer an audience.
I am sorry about the car repair bill. That stinks!
Post a Comment