Monday, June 29, 2009

Can you guess what we did today?


Yes- thank goodness- they DID have a size 15 shoe for BigFoot (Adams)

SHHHH- don't tell but, this is really weird...I think I like the look of bowling shoes...NAH- I guess I'm just trying to find SOMETHING positive about the game.

Sorry to disappoint you, sweetie...mama has plenty of other talents, though.


"I only missed by a little!"



Mama at the lanes.


I know- we really stink, Ruby.


Mags has some style, if not skill.



Yikes- another gutter ball.


Adams bowled (or is it rolled?) the most gutters.



We took a little break from the housework and went BOWLING!! I hate bowling. I stink at it and it hurts my hand and all that "hurry up and wait" for my turn business is for the birds. BUT- I am in good company...my children are just as bad at it as me so we had a good time with how trully AWFUL we were...It IS true that the lowest score in bowling, wins, right??? I think next time we will go with the gutter guards UP...need some positive reinforcement...


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My feelings exactly about bowling, Tiffany but I do like to watch others bowl.
The pic of Rubes in her "sumo stance" cracks me up. If I went into that position, I'd never get back up!!:)
Take care,
hollym.