my new picnic basket (Thanks Brooke!) needed a little something so -voila!
It's hard to take a picture of your camera strap- but here it is...
I am trying to get back to my long abandoned sewing machine...it is feeling really dejected. I have several birthday & teacher gifts to get started on but here are a few of my latest projects.
As a busy mama of six mischevious children, I try to maintain some sanity through sewing, crafting,& reading. I never dreamed i would be so blessed to have such a precious family and am totally fulfilled in the care and keeping of it. I am 40, a wife who is crazy in love with her prince, & a daughter of the King... loving life! We have a HUGE heart for children & adoption and try to ACT on it! Our children are: son AC-16 yrs, son RC-14 yrs, daughter MR-12 yrs, daughter ...ALL homegrown...RF-5 yrs, son GF-4 yrs, and WJ-2 1/2 yrs ...ALL adopted w/special needs from China.
GIGATT
2 comments:
Love it Tiffany! You wanna come to CA for a picnic?
Big kisses!
Sivje
time to also start teaching one of your BFF's how to picture smock. :)
Post a Comment