Friday, May 8, 2009

ruby (Hi Abigail!)

I walked into the den yesterday and this is what I found... this is exactly the reason I knew Ruby needed her own story written down in a book. She loves to "read" and be read to.

This baby LOVES to be outside... taking walks, playing in the sand box, chalking up the driveway, spraying the hose... you name it.

I picked up her panel from the studio last week and just had to share--I especially love the bamboo-look frame. These are pictures taken periodically throughout her first year at home.


Miss Priss begins swimming lessons next week so I thought she needed a few monogrammed towels of her own.



post signature

2 comments:

TJWright said...

Hi Ruby, mom showed me your pictures while we were out in the garage having our sale. I was happy to see your picture, can't wait until July.

Abigail

JenEvang said...

Arabella is taking swim lessons, too! She'll be the poor child with the worn out bath towel :).