(backstage at the school play)
(these are 2 of my closest friends' daughters)
Adams and Cooper finished their National History Day project over the weekend-PTL!
The kidlets on Pine Mt. after a harrowing drive up there.
I know I haven't blogged in awhile...I'm sorry. It's been so stinkin' busy around here with school projects and plays that I haven't had much to say on here. Just boring ol' LIFE, ya know? But I HAVE started a new project that I'm totally pumped about...Ruby's Life book. What's that? you ask? It's a book written and compiled that explains how Ruby came to be a part of our family. It's not really a baby book because it doesn't chronicle her every development (we don't even know much of that because she was 1 yr old when she came to us) but it explains in little people terms how she came to be a Clark.
This is a HUGE project and will mean so much to her as she matures. It will open the door for many conversations about her birth family and China, and lots of other things. I am doing the entire thing digitally and having to learn a new program as well as sift through over 5000 photographs as I figure out what needs to go and what needs to stay. DAUNTING.
So anyway- that's what's going on here. I've added some pictures to keep you posted...
2 comments:
THANK YOU. Oh, how I've missed my lunch time read--it hasn't been the same without you!
We "met" a while back on bethany website,talking about adoption and fostercare.I wonder if anything has been developing with that path?I wish adoption was a bit easier,it can be a long road at times for sure.Take care.My fave post of yours was the polkadot bday,so cute!
Post a Comment