There has been lots and lots of chaos around here...most unmentionable but I have at least found some time to do a little sewing for myself. I've finally found some patterns that fit me and look good on my body- IMHO. So I know these pictures do not do justice because I can tell you these shirts turned out beautifully...much better than my camera abilities show. They are a bit big so next time (& I have several more ideas) I will make a few adjustments.
A few updates...
- the kids are all well even if we are all suffering from allergies.
- For life to be so hectic, lately- I have NO pictures to show for it. This is sad news for my Project 365 album.
- We have secured airline tickets to Chicago for this July so the girls and I will be off to meet up with friends for a reunion of our China Travel Group.
- No camp this summer--going on a cruise instead.
- Happy 3rd birthday, Abigail!! Have fun at your party tomorrow.
- Mags stars in her school play this upcoming week "101 Dalmations". Everyone is invited and I think you will be amazed at how awesome they are!
- Adams won 2 medals at the Science Olympiad last Saturday. Go Adams!!
- Reames is preparing for his first Math tournament. Wish him luck!
That's it for now--I'll post pix of the kids tomorrow.
2 comments:
Your top is beautiful! My Matthew also won two medals last Sat at SO and is participating in Mathcounts tomorrow am. Never knew meeting you that fateful day in the library would bring so many coincidental meetings! Have a great weekend!Laura Adams
Your tops are really pretty, Tiffany! You're an excellent seamstress!
hollym.
Post a Comment