Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy birthday to me!



I had such a wonderful day! Thanks to all of you who took the time to call or facebook me sweet birthday wishes. They meant so much! Among my gifts were cupcakes from my friend, the cake lady-Becky---aren't you jealous!?!? Dinner out with my brother was so much fun and he DID pick up the bill, in case you were wondering. I had lunch with my mama and she gave me the precious cake you see above...still don't have the heart to cut it! There were several other sweet momentos as well....thanks everyone!

post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute cake! I'm glad you had a Happy Birthday!

Goosegirl said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany. I am sorry I missed the day but I pray the Lord blesses you so big!! I love the ladybug cake!

In His Grace,
Sivje

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tiff! :)

holly m.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a nice one.

chall5031 said...

Cute, cute cake! I don't think I would be able to cut it either. Hope your birthday was wonderful!

Colleen