I spent the weekend camping with my middle daughter, MaggieRuth in a wonderful little spot about 20 minutes from home. It is a gem of a place...wonderful facility for "girl" camping, lots of wooded beauty, and an AWESOME creek with waterfalls and huge rocks to climb on. It rained off and on but we had such fun and I learned a few new tricks in between downpours...like how to finger knit and play backgammon. I also got to spend some much needed "mommy time" with my precious girl. I didn't sleep well, but I'm so glad I went and thankful for a husband who jumps right in and takes care of the other 3 without a 2nd thought, clean clothes, or groceries in the house! Thanks sweetie!
'OBX schoolcation' {respect for the Wrights}
5 years ago
1 comment:
I love these pictures! The two of just Maggie Ruth, she looks so happy. Looks like yall had a fun time!
Post a Comment