Saturday, February 21, 2009

Boy Scout day at the Capitol

A parting shot as we headed out of town back home

The infamous 2 headed calf.


Photo op with Casey Cagle- the leutinant governor (ON the senate floor while business was still being conducted--crazy)

The gang's all here ...somewhere...where's Waldo?


The floor in the House of Representatives
`````````````

The governor's office sponsored a day at the capitol for all Boy Scouts to come and learn about how the legislature works and to tour a really neat building. The guys got an excused day off from school and we headed up EARLY on Wednesday morning. They fed us chick fil a for lunch and we had the opportunity to meet many important people, participate in a scavenger hunt, receive a state flag from our senator, but I must say the highlight was seeing the 2 headed calf.????? nah- it was meeting the governor...sure, yah, right...that's it. One thing's for sure- I really enjoyed spending time with my boys on our little mini adventure.


post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a dress like Ruby's portait dress a few posts down!! You should sell these for those of us who can't sew!!

Liz Freeby

Nancy Morris said...

Adams & Reames...
You look so Handsome!
I am so proud of you.
P.S. I found you in the crowd!
Love,
Nana