Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A shout out to our buddy, Abigail!!

I have decided to use this blog to help keep LE & her "sister", Abigail in touch and familiar with eachother...so ignore this if you aren't Abigail or Janell ;0)
LE says, "Hi friend...what'd you do today? I went to preschool and then had a nap until all the big kids came home. Mom was sewing clothes and stuff so I gave her a break for a little while. Tell your mom hi from The Clarks!"



post signature


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! we're not Janell and Abigail but we traveled with you and love reading your updates!!! Your kids are all adorable and I love seeing that curly head of Ruby!

The Freebys
Steve, Liz and Zoe
thefreeby5.blogspot.com

Carley P said...

I think I get most loyal reader award and am desrving of a "shout out". Thanks for the bug update--almost filled up the entire lunch break. :)