Thursday, October 16, 2008

SOLD!!!!!






My friend and travel buddy, Jenny, is the proud recipient of my dress sizing mishap!! So- Mia is the cute little bug who will wear the dress...maybe she'll send a picture of her in it and we can all ooh and ahh over her precious little girl???


Ok- so I spent most of the afternoon making this dress and when LE wakes up...I go to try it on her and of course it's TOO BIG!!!! I keep forgetting how short she is! So since it will be Summer before LE grows into it (& we don't wear corduroy in South Georgia past late February) I figure I'll try to recoup my losses.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






-This is a size 2 "Holly" a-line style dress. It should fit the average sized 2 year old.


-It's fully lined in a pink & brown plaid pima cotton.


-It is 21" from top of shoulder to hem. (I think it should hit just below the knee on the child


-Chocolate brown corduroy with gobs of cute trim : (in baby pink ricrac, brown gingham bias tubes and celery green/brown dotted ribbon) on the shoulder straps and hem.


-Double buttons (square & round) at the shoulders.


-It would be precious with a turtleneck, peter pan collared blouse, or just a tee shirt.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


***I think it screams for a monogram which I will gladly throw in for free to the person who buys it.


So the asking price is $35...any takers? Since I'm throwing in the monogramming...you pay the shipping if you don't live near me.


post signature

No comments: