Saturday, October 11, 2008

a few new additions...

Simple and sweet--I love little girls in apron dresses. (This is Children's Corner 'Carol' in a Mary Engelbreit polka dot)

This is a tunic for LE that started out as a shirt and now will be worn with aqua leggings (if I can find some) This is McCall's 6593


and for those of you that may be thinking I don't sew for MR...guess again. This is a knock off of a 'Room Seven' skirt (those puppies are $100 and up retail--for little girls!) that MR saw at church...so we went home and searched through my stash for just the right scraps. Oh- i discovered how to do a rolled hem on my serger with this project... I'm addicted. What else needs a rolled hem? I think I might whip up some napkins as a gift later on.

Now- LE's down for a nap and I am getting busy on my fabric playhouse for Chrismas...pictures later.





post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you finished that skirt so fast! It turned out so cute!!!