Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall is (FINALLY) in the air...

on the fridge...
in the kitchen
in the dining room
in the bathroom


on the porch
dining room again
on the porch over the church pew
our friendly ghost guards the front door


I love the Fall...I think everyone is ready for a break after our sweltering, mosquito bitten, more humid than a sauna summers. (But I'm not complaining...you guys in North Dakota and Michigan can have your snow!!)

So, last year about this time, we had JUST received our referral for LE and were a bit preoccupied with getting us to China and then her home. I hardly remember even celebrating Halloween and Thanksgiving...much less decorating for them. (I DO remember putting up a Christmas tree...or rather taking it down on Christmas day so we could pack for China and not worry about coming home to a dead evergreen in our living room.) So this year I vowed to do a better job...at least for the sake of my children. Our family has sooo many sweet traditions and I thought I would share them this year with you as the Holidays approach. Here's a little of our decorating. We are getting ready to "BOO!!!!" some of our friends and I'll share that tidbit soon.

Happy Fall, Y'all!




post signature

No comments: