Sunday, October 5, 2008

ahhh...the quintessential family beach photo...I think I took 25 shots to get this one. I'd forgotten how hard it is to get a toddler to cooperate with a photo shoot. LE started to swell right after this and had an allergic reaction to who knows what. It couldn't have been the sand cuz she'd already been eating loads of that!
I love this picture...see how Reames is off on his own? Typical for him, the independent thinker. Actually... I think the others just wouldn't do what he said so he left them on there own.
AC chillin' in the sand.


Oh, this was priceless. Here's the background...Will took the kids go carting and when it was my turn to play all they wanted to do was play in the bumper boats. I thought, Ok- that'll be fun- I didn't know there were water cannons involved. My beautifully coiffed self got soaked and looked like a puppy dog 2 minutes in. I think in this shot, I'd had enough...can you tell?

"The Majestic Sun"--why do all the hotels on the beach have such stupid pretentious names? It was nice, though and the kids loved the cool heated in and out door pool.
The daily dose of Vitamin S(and)


Did you know that The Majestic Sun rooms come equipped with a timeout chair? Yep.
My girls
Our waitress Debbie....I don't know what happened to her face...she really was a pretty girl. I guess Will didn't know how to use my camera when he was taking her picture?
Reckon so.





Madame Bed Head...fresh from her boudoir.
LE--"Who are these people and when are they leaving?"




post signature


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great! Boy Debbi is a doll!!!

Carley P said...

thanks, i enjoyed my daily dose of the clarks! keep it up.