My friend over at "Adventures of a Georgia Girl" picked me! yes, me!!! She awarded "Gingham and Ricrac" the Brillante Weblog Award!! (This could all be a brilliant hoax but who cares, right?) This mama is the MOST down to earth, honest, hilarious blogger I've ever encountered. She is a fellow adoptive mom and also has 4 kidlets like me!! Go check her out!
So, I am to pick 7 of my favorite blogs to pass the award along to. 7??? oh my- here goes:
Just Us: This chicca is co creative and funny. Her blog is chock full of sewing, decorating, scrapbooking...you name it! Her music choices are awesome as well. You may have seen her featured on the cover of Creating Keepsakes. 2 precious girls, cute hubby, etc.
Portabello Pixie: This is Sandi Henderson's blog and she is who i want to be when I grow up! She is a fabric designer, pattern maker, mommy, wife, etc. She is so cool and her style is so fresh and "with it". I check her flickr photos regularly for ideas for kid's clothes, bags, gifts, etc.
Spoon Full of Sugar : This blog is put on by a mother/daughter team. I think they live in Australia but I sure wish they lived down the street. She sews and bakes and is just an interesting read. Of course the fact that she lives in Australia makes her that much MORE interesting.
Don't Look Now : Her color combinations and cheerful quilts make me want to hole up in my sewing room with some chocolate and never come out!
Blij Als Mij...happy like me : I love all the little gifts, dolls, and tiny projects she makes. Check out her flickr!
One Pretty Thing : This lady puts up a new DIY project EVERY DAY!!!!! Talk about prolific! Cute stuff...great innovative original ideas.
ok...I know that was only 6 but I am overwhelmed with all of my favorites. One piece of advice though...when yu go to each of these blogs, check out the blogs they have chosen as ones they watch. THEN you'll see why I am overwhelmed and feeling sooooooo inferior. If I live to be 100...there will STILL be projects I have seen and want to do but won't have time to accomplish!
Thanks~~

1 comment:
Aww, thanks so much! I'm honored! And I'm really excited to check out the other blogs you mentioned. I know EXACTLY how you feel about never having enough time! I post 20-40 DIY projects a day, and there is always at least TEN I want to do! Never enough time!
Post a Comment